You will find data about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we offer any of the items (Products) recorded on our site (our site) to you on this page. These Terms will apply to any agreement between us for the offer of Products to you (Contract). It would be ideal if you read these Terms deliberately and ensure that you comprehend them, before requesting any Products from our site.
- Our Information
- Our business website is www.swanbath.com. Our registered office is at 1337 N Market Blvd suite # 200 Sacramento CA 95834.
- About Our Products
- On our website, the pictures of the Products are for viewing purposes only. In spite of the fact that we tried our best to present the colours as they are, we can't certify that display of your PC will display a factual representation of the Products. Our Products may appear slightly different from what your PC displays
- We try our best to guarantee that the majority of the data distributed on our site is precise and up and coming; the item information on our site are for the sole reason for giving a brief data of the Products and are expected to guide you. Because of the kind of the Products we offer, specifications are liable to some minor fluctuation because of the standard resilience we acknowledge as a component of the manufacturing process, and it isn't generally conceivable to distribute top to bottom details. Before you proceed to making a start on any work, be sure you have received the relevant Products.
- If we deem fit, we maintain the right to pull back Products from amendment or sale that has been displayed on our site without earlier notice.
- The Contract between us and you
- While surfing on our site, the Pages have been programmed to guide you while making purchases with us. Our order procedure enables you to check and change any blunders before the order gets submitted. It would be ideal if you set aside the opportunity to review your order.
- When your order is placed, we will receive notification via e-mail. This is not an automatic approval of your order. Read statement 3.3 for more information on this.
- An e-mail of acknowledgment will be sent to you saying the Products is on its way (Dispatch Confirmation). When this happens, the Contract between us and you has been formed.
- In the event that we cannot supply you with a product, for instance since that Product is finished or on account of a mistake in the cost on our site as better explained in 8.7, we will reach out to you and let you know how to resolve this. The Contract just identifies with those Products highlighted in the Dispatch Confirmation, which may exclude the majority of the Products included in your initial order.
- If we deem fit, we maintain the right needed to decline to acknowledge an order whatever the reason. Products on our site may be purchased if you:
- make available a conveyance address that is in the 48 contiguous United States. Orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii will incur delivery charges based on the size and weight of the order - please contact us with your zip code and choice of items so that we can provide you with an accurate shipping quote. Rural areas, limited access areas, islands, or anywhere that requires special handling and/or delivery services, such as boats, ferries, small delivery vehicles, etc, will also incur additional charges.
It would be ideal if you take note of your home address, settlement locations and PO Box numbers addresses are not adequate;
- have given us the greater part of the accompanying data which are your personal details and any other information requested;
- own a legitimate card (credit or debit) issued by a bank worthy to us;
- give us permission to transmit data by making an offer to purchase a Product. This is not limited to verifying your personality, validating your card, updated data on your credit or debit card or reports of credit, to acquire an initial card authorization and to approve singular buy exchanges.
- have attained the age 18 years or above.
- The Terms could be revised
- These terms are subject to revision every now and then. Every time a product gets ordered by you, whatever our current Terms will be apply to the Contract between us and you.
- Your right of refund and return
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the Product you ordered, you have up till 28 days after receipt to cancel your Contract. Your cancellation is valid from the day you contact us.
- If you wish to cancel a Contract, you have to reach us on our Customer Service by telephone on 01 916 514 9026 or you send us an e-mail at email@example.com. In the event that you have gotten your Products, you should return them to us in the condition that it can be resold before we can grant you a refund. This is liable to our Non-Faulty Products Return Policy and the cost of returns will be on you.
- When your Contract gets terminated, we will:
- ensure you are refunded with the value you paid to purchase the Products, NET of the cash back received or any discounts.
- ensure you are refunded the distinction between any conveyance costs you have paid to us and the most reduced conveyance charge technique accessible on our site at the time you ordered the Product.
- send your refund as fast as we can, unless:
- you got the Product 14 days after the day we receive the Product from you or, assuming prior, the day on which you furnish us with trackable proof that you have sent the Product back to us. For data about how to return a Product to us, see our Returns Policy for non-faulty items
- You have not gotten the Product 14 days after you have told us your intention to cancel.
- For Contract cancellation under this condition 5 on the grounds that the Products are broken or "not as portrayed" and we are not able to agree a reasonable option arrangement with you, you will receive a full refund. In such conditions we will either arrange for you to send it back to us, or get rid of them.
- If necessary, we will grand a refund on the card used for payment. In the event that such a strategy isn't conceivable, we will refund you through other reasonable options. Where you had to use vouchers, we may also grant you a refund in vouchers.
- How we Deliver
- We provide estimates of the dates it takes us to deliver our Product to you but try to deliver as quickly as we can, though there are various elements related with conveyances that are not within our control. Thus, the assessments gave should not have an influence of any request or shape some portion of the Contract.
- If we convey your Product to you late and you opted for one of our premium delivery options, we will calculate the difference between our standard delivery and the chosen premium option and refund you the difference.
- If you have not asked us to deliver at a later date, we will in any occasion convey your Products within 30 days from the day you placed the order (the date you receive the e-mail Confirmation of the order). Sometimes, our conveyance to you might be influenced by an Event Outside our Control.
- In the event that we couldn't deliver the product because nobody was available, our conveyance associates will leave you a note that the Products will be sent to our closest warehouse, in which case you will have to reschedule a delivery and will be have the right to charge you for this.
- When your Product gets to you or you pick it up yourself, delivery is complete. From that moment, you are solely responsible for your Product.
- Be sure you have received your Product damage free and correctly as you have ordered before you hire contractors to start working with them. Do not pre-book contractors or engage in any type of work that could alter the condition of the Product in the case that you might want to return them.
- When we do not deliver in 30 days as promised, you may cancel your Order right away but this is not possible if we have attempted to deliver within that period or you chose to receive the Product at a later date or:
- for whatever reason we declined to convey the Products;
- we deliver the Product before the deadline;
- we were not informed you want the product delivered at a later date before your order was accepted.
- In the event that you do not wish to cancel your order immediately, or don't have the privilege to do as such as stated in 6.7, you can reschedule a delivery and cancel if we fail to meet up with the new deadline.
- For your Product to be delivered outside of USA , please get in touch with us. Delivery to these locations is not under our obligations. On the off chance that we do acknowledge orders from, or consent to convey to, areas outside USA, it is important to note that your request might be liable to taxes and import duties which we will apply when we deliver your Product. We do not control these charges and you will be responsible for such taxes or import duties. You are obligated to comply with the laws and regulations of any country you want us to deliver to and we will not be held responsible if you violate them.
- MISSING ITEMS OR DAMAGED GOODS
- As soon as you receive your Products, check to see if the items are complete and in good condition. In the event that you have gotten damaged items or the Products are incomplete, please state it on the proof of delivery form the carrier gives you to sign and contact Customer Services quickly on 01 916 514 9026 who will arrange the items to be replaced or sent to you without any extra charge
- If you do not report any missing or damaged item after 28 days of delivery, you will not qualify for a free replacement. If such situation occurs, we will offer you a replacement and at our discretion, charge you reasonably.
- Delivery charges and prices of our products
- Our Products prices will be as cited on our site at the time you place your order. We will ensure the prices of the products are accurate as at when they are uploaded. However, if an error in the price of a Product is made after you have ordered, please read statement 8.7.
- We may change our prices from time to time but those changes will not apply to your already placed order.
- We do not add the price of delivery to the Product price. To check your delivery charges, visit the Delivery page on our website. if your order qualifies for a free delivery offer, and you wish to return or cancel a portion of the order, we may set standard delivery fee and this will be deducted from your refund.
- If you do not wish to be charged for a delivery, you can pick up your order from us.
- There are a lot of Products on our website and as such, there may be errors in the prices. If we discover you ordered one of such products, we will contact you and provide you the options of either cancelling your order or updating the purchase at the correct price. Your order will not be processed until you instruct us to do so. If we are unable to contact you with the details you provided, your order will be treated as cancelled and you will be notified in writing.
- Paying for discount codes and using them.
- Payments can be made using most of the major debit and credit cards including Visa and MasterCard. Be sure you provide us you with your correct telephone number and billing address. We may delay your order processing if you provide us with incorrect details and will only proceed as soon we receive authorisation of your card.
- You have to make payment for delivery charges and for the product in advance. On the off chance that your order qualifies for one of our finance alternatives and you apply for the funds to pay for your Products, we won't dispatch your Products until the point that our finance provider has acknowledged your application. Please be advised that your agreement with our financial provider is not inclusive and in addition to our Contract with you
- You can only use one discount code per transaction.
- All our Products is liable to a guarantee, the length of which is set out on the page relevant on our website. For the time of the appropriate guarantee, we will at our discretion, replace in whole or part, an item which you have told us, (included with your purchase proof) and which we have acknowledged, is faulty in capacity, workmanship and materials. We may require the Product to be examined by us, after you have sent it back to us, at your cost. The product should be installed as directed and stated on the product installation instructions provided with the Product and it must be for domestic purposes only. In the event that the correct model to be replaced is out of stock, we will try to give the closest identical item from our present range. Only Products installed and purchased in USA guaranteed. Our guarantee only applies to the first buyer or (if not the first buyer) the primary end client of the Product. This certification is non-transferable. The certification is effective from when the Product was purchased. We are not required to re-fit or install any replaced item. The certification does not cover general wear and tear, changing of colour due to exposure to UV light or sun rays, negligence or improper use, malicious or accidental damage or damage during fitting. Take care of consumable items (Consumables) and carry out a routine maintenance of cartridges, cistern fittings, shower hoses, light bulbs, toilet seats, hinge seals and fixings.
- Consumer liability.
- Our Products are for private and domestic use only. You concur not to utilize the item for any resale or business purposes, commercial purposes, and we are not liable to you for any loss of opportunity, business interruption, loss of business any loss of profit.
- Our liability is in no way excluded or limited to:
- serious injury or death by our negligence;
- misinterpretations that are fraudulent or fraud;
- Business Customer liability.
This is only applicable if you are a business (and these Terms are deemed to an incorporated entity, charity or public sector.
- In the event that you are not a consumer, you affirm that you have the right to bind any business for whose sake you visit our site to buy Products.
- As expressly stated, any Document and Terms constitute the whole agreement between us and you will supersede any previous understandings, representations, warranties, assurances, promises and agreements between us, either oral or written.
- Be advised that going into this Contract, you don't depend on any warranty, assurance, representation, statement (whether made negligently or innocently) that is not included in this document or Terms.
- We are in agreement that neither of us will have any claim for negligent misstatement or negligent or innocent misrepresentation that is based on any statement in this Contract.
- Business liability business
As a business customer, this clause 13 is applicable to you.
- Our liability is in no way excluded or limited to:
- serious injury or death by our negligence;
- misinterpretations that are fraudulent or fraud;
- terms that may have been breached according to statement 12 of the Sale of Goods Act
- As stated in 13.1, we will by no means be held liable to you whether in breach of statutory duty, tort including negligence, in contract or something else, emerging under or regarding the Contract for:
- losing a business opportunity;
- losing software or information, losing or corruption of data;
- losing revenue, business, sales or profit;
- losing consequentially or indirectly;
- losing goodwill; or
- losing anticipated sales.
- As stated in 13.1, our aggregate liability to you in regard of all loses emerging under or regarding the Contract, whether in breach of statutory duty, tort including negligence, in contract or something else, should in no conditions surpass the cost of the Products requested by you in regard of which the liability emerges.
- Unless it is stated in these Terms, we don't give any undertakings, warranties or representations in connection to the Products. Any undertakings, warranties or representations which may be suggested or fused into these Terms by common law, status or generally is prohibited to the utmost degree allowed by law. Specifically, responsibility for ensuring Products serve your purposes is not our job.
- Circumstances or events we do not control
- In the event of any inability to perform, or delay in execution of, any of our commitments under a Contract that is caused by any demonstration or occasion past our sensible control (an Event Outside our Control); we will not be held liable.
- In the event of an Event Outside Our Control that influences the execution of our commitments under a Contract:
- we will get in touch with you when sensibly conceivable to advise you; and
- in the occurrence of an Event Outside out Control, we will extend the performance of our obligations until the Event is over. If it affects the conveyance of our Products to you, we will reschedule the delivery as soon as the Event passes.
- If an Event Outside our Control has continued for over 60 days, you may cancel a contract. To do this, please contact us.
- How we communicate
- Every time we say, in these Terms, to "in writing", an e-mail is part of it.
- Being a consumer:
- If you wish to cancel a Contract on the off chance that you have a right to do as such as set out in statement 5, you simply need to tell us that you have chosen to do so. You reach our Customer Services on 01 916 514 9026 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that you are messaging us please incorporate subtle elements of your order to help us to recognize it. If you send us an e-mail to cancel, your cancellation is effective from when you send the e-mail.
- For complaints or for any other reason you wish to contact us, please reach us on 01 916 514 9026, or send us an e-mail on email@example.com.
- In the event that we need to contact you or give you a notice in writing, we will do so by sending an e-mail to the address you entered in while placing an order on our website.
- Being a business:
- contact us by calling our Customer Services at 01 916 514 9026 or by messaging us at firstname.lastname@example.org. On the off chance that you wish to give us a formal notice of any issue as per these Terms, please see below.
- A correspondence or a formal notice by us to you or by us to you, under or regarding the Contract might be in writing and should be conveyed by you, sent by prepaid top notch post or by email or any other available delivery service. A notice or other correspondence shall be acknowledged: if conveyed personally, when left at our head office 1337 N Market Blvd suite # 200 Sacramento CA 95834; if sent by prepaid top notch post or any other delivery service, at 9.00am on the second working day in the wake of posting or if sent by email, one working day after transmission. In demonstrating the acknowledgment of any notice, it will be adequate to prove, on account of a letter, that such letter was appropriately tended to, stamped and put in the post and, on account of an email, that such email was sent to the predefined email address of the recipient.
- If there are services of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action, this clause shall not apply.
- More important Terms
- In rare cases, we may exchange our obligations and rights under a Contract to another body; however, this won't influence your rights or our obligations under these Terms. You also have the alternative of transferring your obligations or rights to someone else if we come into an agreement
- As earlier stated, the Contract is between us and you. No other individual might have any rights to authorize any of its terms.
- All these Terms work independently. In the event that any court or significant authority chooses that any of them are unenforceable, or unlawful, the rest of the sections will stay in full power and impact.
- Negligence of your obligations under these Terms, or on the off chance that we don't implement our rights against you, or on the off chance that we delay in doing as such, that won't imply that we have forfeited our rights against you and won't imply that you don't need to conform to those obligations. In the event that we do not acknowledge a default by you, that does not mean it will continue that way.
- Discount codes.
- Discount codes subject to the complete order being accepted by the client. Assuming part or the majority of the request is returned, the limited time special offer will not have any significant bearing. In the event that the discount code has just been requested for you or you have gotten the discount code, the cost of the discount code will be deducted from amount refunded.
- In the event that you are not totally satisfied with the items and wish to return part of the order, you will not be deemed fit for the discount voucher. In the event that the discount code has just been requested for you or you have gotten the discount code, the cost of the discount code will be deducted from amount refunded.
- Discount codes are valid for a year from the date you placed the order. It is the duty of the client to redeem the discount code with the assigned retailer inside the legitimacy time frame.
- If a customer qualifies for a discount code, he will receive it 28 days after the merchandise has being conveyed.
- If the need arises, maintain whatever authority is needed to pull back or cancel the discount code offer whenever. A money alternative isn't accessible.
Cookies are utilized on our website to enhance your experience. Your shopping basket will be kept track of and you will be easily identified. This encourages us to recover your data faster so you don't need to re-enter your login details each time you visit the site. Kindly note that external websites including social media websites connected from our site may likewise utilize cookies.
In addition to the fact that we are focused on giving your bathroom a state of the art design; we're additionally dedicated to client protection. The data underneath unveils our information gathering practices and dissemination
Your IP delivers a broad demographic data. This additionally aids us determine issues we have on our website.
Cookies on our site help us monitor your shopping cart and furthermore recognize you. This encourages us to recover your data so you don't need to re-enter your login details each time you visit the site.
On the checkout page, you are required to provide your personal details such as unique identifiers, email address, name and home address. These subtle elements are only used by us and are not passed on to any outsiders. We will once in a while send you current information about our company. You will dependably have the alternative to withdraw from our mailing database.
We may occasionally display links to other websites. We are not in control of the content or security practices of those websites.
Swanbath.com propelled safety efforts to secure the adjustment, abuse and loss of the data that is under our control. We don't store any financial data on our site. Payments are done securely via our payment gateways and the security padlock is always visible on the address bar whenever you're checking out to notify you of a secure page.